[AT] List member check in Please Read

Arthur & Deana Southwell asouth42 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 17 19:37:08 PDT 2007

Hey Charlie,
I'm still lurking. Just a lot going on. Too much to do, and too little time,
like so many others.

Mother died Feb. 27th. M.E. held the paper work for three weeks. How's that
for the wheels of Gov't turning slowly?  While that isn't the only reason I
haven't been reading the mail, it didn't help!

We bury her this Sat. Six days short of two months.

Hope all of the list(s) members have a great show season coming up. I don't
know if  I'll make the Greensburg IN show, but do hope to make the Portland
show.

C'ya,
Arthur

Arthur Southwell