[AT] Off topic California Highway 395 travel

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 16:19:50 PDT 2007

Gary, I think the only possible snow you might see would be on Grants Pass,
OR if you take the I-5 route. I-90's pass has been getting clearer by the day
in  WA. so I suspect it is in OR. too. They must have a DOT Pass website for
it like  WA. does for our Passes. Willard Smith, Tacoma, WA.

Hello  all,

I'm still in lurk mode but  have a questions about Highway  395 in
California.

My wife and I  will be traveling to San Diego  the 19th to drive my Marine
Corps son's car back  to Renton,  WA.  He just deployed on the USS Denver.  I
was
thinking   about taking 395 north to Reno but not sure if the weather is
still
to  cold for  this route. Any of you California or other members have any
input? The car is a  small Toyota and not snow friendly -- no  chains.

Gary,
Renton, WA.

44 JD B
JD 350