[AT] Off topic California Highway 395 travel

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Tue Apr 17 18:29:12 PDT 2007

Hi Gary.  This late in the season only a freak storm would close 395 for
more than a couple of hours.  Even a major storm doesn't close it very
long, Mammoth and June Mountain are ski resorts and closing the road
means $$$$$$$$$ to the area.  You won't have any problems.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA