[AT] Off topic question

captneb captneb at agristar.net
Tue Apr 17 06:08:53 PDT 2007

I just read a terrific new book TALES FROM A TIN CAN by Michael Olson
assembled from interviews with sailors on a WWII destroyer that was at Pearl
on that day.  This is the best book I have encountered about the war in the
South Pacific and it is from the words of guys who were there, not just
another dry history.  Even some laughs in there, as there always were.
Olson's father was one of the crew.  It's from Motorbooks.

Roger Welsch