[Steam-engine] Reverser lever

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Apr 17 02:59:33 PDT 2007

   Thanks much guys..you've cleared it up a lot and provided some
reference's which I'll look into.  I already am reading "Rough and Tumble"
by Maggard.

  What my friend Corky and I are doing is helping out a 80 year young
gentleman with I think a 80 hp Case which looks fairly tired.  Stationary
and runs a sawmill.  Not only helps him out, but we gain the valued OJT
which we need so desperately.  We are putting in our app for Rollag Steam
School 2008 and hopefully will make it.

  Our VFT boiler (submerged tube) is coming along fine and finishing touches
are going on the feedwater manifold.  Hopefully we can fire this spring and
have several experienced engineers who'll come help us out.

  Regards and thanks again,
RickinMt.