[AT] chain

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 16 18:21:14 PDT 2007

Al, why don't you waste a phone call to them .According to the article in
Farm Show they claim to be able to come up with a lot of stuff--I'm
wondering if some of the odd stuff is not listed on his website. One thing
he mentions is replacing sprockets to a more modern chain---makes sense and
proably not that expensive on a working piece of machinerey.

Silly question, have you tried Case-IH or even e-bay?

John Hall