[AT] OT:Take Care of Your Health

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 13:32:51 PDT 2007

Gene,
   I had received an email (wish i saved it) that says
if you do start feeling the signs of a heart attack
and if help is not close, too force yourself to cough
very deeply. The spasms from coughing will keep or get
the heart back going. I've never been in that
situation, praise the Lord but its info. I keep in the
back of my mind. It might work....definitely worth a
try if needed!

Danny Tabor