[Steam-engine] Reverser lever

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 09:34:14 PDT 2007

It sounds like you got onto our mailing list by
mistake.  I'm sorry about that please visit our site
http://www.stationary-engine.com/mailman/listinfo/steam-engine
 (you might have to type in the address if it doesn't
all appear on one line) to unsubscribe from the steam
engine list.  I know that you didn't subscribe in the
first place but visiting the address above is the
easiest way to stop the messages.  If this doesn't
work let me know and I will try to help.

--- callum conde <calgonsum41 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS!

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN