[AT] OT:Take Care of Your Health

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 16 06:09:45 PDT 2007

Gene
Thank You for sharing.
Good to know that you recognized the warning sign, and readily pursued it,
and are again enjoying good health.
UNFORTUNATELY, not all people recognize a warning sign, or they put it off
"for tomorrow".
Also, us guys must be aware that warning signs for females normally are
even more subtle than for males.
Herb

>     Ron;
>     This is why I posted this. If it would save one heart attack it will
be
> well worth doing. Yes, I was fortunate in catching it when I did. There
were
> warning signs that I heeded and all is well now.
             Gene

<at at lists.antique-tractor.com>