[AT] OT:Take Care of Your Health

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Apr 16 05:14:33 PDT 2007

Good advice Gene.   In addition to regular check ups with your doctor check
out these folks.  They run four painless and quick ultrasound checks for a
reasonable price and send the results to you.  If you have a serious problem
they notify you on the spot.
They've saved a bunch of people from death or serious illness.

http://www.lifelinescreening.com/

I had them test me last year and intend to do a follow up with them every
year or so from now on.

Charlie