[AT] Myron Busch

cchopper at mchsi.com cchopper at mchsi.com
Sun Apr 15 20:40:48 PDT 2007

Tim, and your family,
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.  Like many other Le Sueur Swap meet attendees, Myron was a welcome face and I always enjoyed visiting with him.  I think the last time I saw him was 2 years ago and if I'm not mistaken you were along also.

Loosing a family member is never easy.  My father has bee gone 12+ years and I still miss him.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Ernie Thackeray
Redwood Falls, MN

-------------- Original message from Tim Busch <timbusch at integraonline.com>: --------------