[AT] Case 400 update

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Apr 15 02:38:39 PDT 2007

    Ken;
    Glad you got the governor problem solved, Guess they are temperamental
at times.
    You are having some of the same fuel problems I had with my 700. The
tank outlet also cracked at the solder joint. I was able to resolder it
after removing it and cleaning it good. My primary filter housing also
rusted through and drained out a half tank of fuel over winter. I removed it
and brazed it and is holding fine.
    30 degrees in Ohio and a dusting of snow on the ground. Global warming?
Bah Humbug!!!!

                        Gene