[AT] saga/rope/F-20

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:56:37 PDT 2007

Ed,

We put a double piece of bailing wire on the tractor end of the trip rope.
It would be bent into a hook shape and hooked thru a hole in the tractor
seat.  When the hitch tripped and unhooked, the wire hook straightened to
release the rope.  The rope rarely broke.  A lot faster to rebend the wire
than repair the rope.  You might want to try that the next time you plow
with an  F-20 and a little genius plow.

Charlie V. in WNY