[AT] Way OT Computer Virus question

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Sat Apr 14 14:51:57 PDT 2007

Remember, guys, the old DOS keyboard shortcuts still work, even in Vista
to some extent. An <Alt-F4> will close the top popup window real quick
and can be pounded out almost as fast as the popups come up.
The biggest problem now is "popunder" windows. They come up behind your
main browser window and sometimes aren't seen immediately. Then you must
bring them to the front to <Alt-F4> them or use the right mouse button and
click close. Real sneaky. :o(

Phil