[AT] Way OT Computer Virus question

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Apr 14 07:41:48 PDT 2007

Thanks David and Stuart.  I've done pretty much what both of you suggest
except that I have run a scan in Safe Mode as David advises.  I'll do that.
I've used Housecall.  That was the first place I went when I realized I was
infected.

I am scanning now with Panda.  It's found a "hacking tool kit".  When the
scan is finished I'll figure out what that is and get rid of it.

Thanks again,

Charlie