[AT] List member/Super A waterpump

CRAWLER HEAVEN edc at crawlerheaven.com
Sat Apr 14 06:17:53 PDT 2007

If you buy a new part and they want a core it is not for rebuilding It will
go in the dumpster or scrap just to get rid or the core . NO one that
manufactures a waterpump or starter or alternator or anything has any
interest in rebulding or seeing anyone else rebuild they just want the core
out of circulation.