[AT] List member/Super A waterpump

Howard Rawls howard at cconnect.net
Fri Apr 13 20:41:35 PDT 2007

Thanks Charlie, Al and Ed,
    I called Car Quest in New Bern this morning and they said "We don't have
that water pump in stock, but we can have one here for you by 4 pm today at
a cost of $61.15 exchange" . Is this a great country or what?!?!. I picked
up the new water pump this afternoon and now just have to find the time to
install it!
Thanks again to all who responded, this is a great list!
Howard