[AT] Almost forgot about...please read

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 14:16:54 PDT 2007

    Today I visited ATIS's homepage. Its been so long
since I've been on it I had almost forgotten about it.
Thanks for Charlie Hill's invitations for more
activity on the list I was inspired to go back and see
what had drawn me to ATIS originally.
    I would like to invite folks to check it out
before I go on with this email-----
http://www.atis.net/
       It really is a good site. I, however am having
problems getting the photo's in the gallery to load.
It could be something I'm lacking in my computer or
lack of technical knowledge.
        More important than that I was wondering if
there was any way ATIS members can add to the Website.
Is it possible for members to add their own photo's to
the gallery or anything we can do to keep it updated.
       There has been talk about forums. I personally
like ATIS the way it is. The one thing I do enjoy
about forums is that the websites with them have just
as much member involvement as the forums.
       I'd like to learn how to and help out in
updating ATIS's website. Also find ways for other list
members to become involved with the site.
My thoughts

Danny Tabor