[AT] Barn fire March 30th

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 12 07:19:34 PDT 2007

charlie hill wrote:
> Mark,  I'm sorry to hear that.
>
> Charlie

I've been meaning to comment on this too Mark. I was sure sorry to hear
of your loss of equipment and building. I can just imagine how much of a
loss that would be. But as you say it is a consolation that no lives
were lost in the fire.
Fire is something I live in fear of myself when I think of all the
antiques and old iron that could go up in smoke.
My Dad always used to say that spring was about the most dangerous time
of year for fire as the grass was just so dry after the snow melted and
before the new grass grows.

Ralph in Sask.