[AT] stings--Portland

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 11 18:45:38 PDT 2007

I'd love to make it but the bottom line is I just don't get enough time off
from work. I did get to meet a couple of SEL guys at the Reidsville, NC show
last year, hopefully I can do the same again this year. While I haven't got
to meet with a large group of ATIS folks I have met quite a few individually
over the years as well as shared countless e-mails and phone calls. I'm on 3
ATIS lsits and all have some really great members.

John