[AT] mosquito fogger

Rick Weaver Rick_Weaver at hilton.com
Wed Apr 11 13:06:01 PDT 2007

Ron, I see you are a "cropduster".  I have some questions about your
mosquito strategy.

1.  Is it something practical for the do-it-yourselfer?

If not, no need to answer any more questions...

2.  Is it a general pesticide or does it just target the mosquitoes?
3.  How much does a good fogger cost?

Thanks

Rick Weaver