[AT] List member check in Please Read

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 14:36:21 PDT 2007

Charlie and all,
 I have been lurking when ever I can (not very much
due to to much work and family & friend issues).  Only
get a little time once and awhile, after work, to
check in. Hoping things slow down a little so I can at
least breath again.
The list is still a lot of fun for me, thanks to all.
Back to lurking.

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan