[AT] list member check in

John Slavin jslavin at marktwain.net
Wed Apr 11 09:29:54 PDT 2007

Hello all:

Still lurking here in Kirksville, MO.  Haven't posted in a long time,
but still reading and enjoying.

And Spencer, thanks again for helping with my daughter's old Chevy
Blazer (It was giving a bit of trouble and Spencer was kind enough to
drop by and check on it for me).  Incidentally, it died on it's way
home from Winston-Salem last spring the day after she graduated.  We
were coming home with 3 vehicles, so we simply moved things around
and gave the Blazer away to a guy at a truck stop.  I was a little
sad, but yet there was something symbolic or maybe metaphorical about
that.

Thanks again.

John Slavin