[AT] List member check in Please Read (and other stuff)

Rick Weaver Rick_Weaver at hilton.com
Wed Apr 11 08:09:07 PDT 2007

I was more thinking that people that wanted to could still receive all
posts via email and those that wanted could read the forum on demand.
Or both.

That way the email folks would see no change from how this list works
today, but there would be a forum format where the topics could be read
in that manner.

Rick Weaver