[AT] Question for Spencer- ATIS Forum?

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:32:08 PDT 2007

On 4/10/07, Dave Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net> wrote:
> Hi Warren, It's not broke, but you want to fix it. Do you work for the
> government?
>          Dave

Dave I am a huge fan of what you offer this group, so I don't expect
you to let the truth get in the way of your response, even when you
quote my post in such response.

I did not say it was broken nor did I suggest or offer to fix it. I
merely raised the question for discussion. From the responses to the
timely email asking if anyone was still around it seemed appropriate.
I'm grateful and enjoy ATIS in whatever form it comes in, at the going
rate.

Warren