[AT] List member check in Please Read

Howard Rawls howard at cconnect.net
Tue Apr 10 19:52:38 PDT 2007

Hey Everybody, I'm still lurking here too! Been real busy lately, trying to
get all my "stuff" moved to my new home up here outside of Ernul, NC. In my
spare time I have been fixing up my girl friend's Farmall Super A. So far I
have rebuilt the steering box, (with a lot of help from atis members),
replaced the steering wheel, replaced the alternator and now the water pump
has seized up. I have taken the water pump off and it looks like the bearing
has failed so bad that the impeller has worn a groove into the pump housing.
I don't know if it can be rebuilt or not, does anyone have any
suggestions??? Is there an easy, cheap way to fix these things? ;-) . How
about a good source for a rebuilt water pump?
Thanks in advance for any help!
 Howard, outside of Ernul, NC