[AT] Question for Spencer- ATIS Forum?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Apr 10 16:05:46 PDT 2007

Wow,  Dave I just haven't had that experience with the one forum I read.
It's far from slow (unless maybe you're on dial up) or impersonal.  In fact
the guys over at WWW.AllisChalmers.com are a more close nit bunch than this
list is.

As I said before, I don't have a dog in this fight.  I like ATIS just like
it is but if it changed to a forum I'd accept that too.  However, if you
want to see a nice forum try the Allis forum out.  I'm not advocating it or
trying to promote it on Spencers bandwidth.  I just think it's a good
example of a well run forum for those that are interested in the concept.

Charlie