[AT] Question for Spencer- ATIS Forum?

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 10 15:47:06 PDT 2007

Others have covered the same reasons I have.

1.      Forums take way too much time to read.

2.      They are impersonal.

I can flip thru a day's ATIS (3 lists) emails in a couple minutes, about
all the time I have available.

I am on ATIS, Farmall + Ford/Fergie, occasionally think of getting on
Stationary
(especially since our first trip to Coolspring last fall).

I would definitely bail out on a forum.
Of course some here might think that's a good reason to convert over...!

Dave Merchant