[AT] Question for Spencer- ATIS Forum?

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 13:53:12 PDT 2007

The problem with fourms is that you have to "go to" each one to read them.
The advantage of email is that you can participate in many lists in the
"same place", your inbox.  You can use filters in "real" email clients to
put things in folders depending on personal tastes.

Both of these are now outdated by "rss feeds", which appear to have the
advantages of both.  I don't know how they work on limited bandwidth.  I
don't know how hard it is to host a rss feed vs a fourm.