[AT] Question for Spencer- ATIS Forum?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Apr 10 12:52:28 PDT 2007

Warren wrote:
>> The MV email list just went to a forum.
>> I bailed out.
>> Dave
> Why? As I said there are pros and cons to each. I'm interested in discussing
> them if anyone else is. A forum "pro" in my opinion, is that you can read
> only whom and what subjects you chose- it's more ala carte. A email "pro" is
> that you are more involved simply because you receive every piece of
> traffic. (Well, unless you're good with your filters).
>
> Warren

While I like ATIS list, I also like the forums. I spend a lot of time
(probably more than I should) over at
http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index in the coffee shop where we
can discuss any subject, post pictures. Theres a lot of good old iron
people there that are more than willing to talk. Theres moderators that
can intervene if things get to political or unruly but that doesn't
happen too often. The forum allows you to go back and edit comments we
have made earlier and now have second thoughts about, :-)

Ralph in Sask.