[AT] Wisconsin picture

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 10 09:28:13 PDT 2007

Some time back, I was at a fellows house that just bought the place and
there was the inline four and a V four in the basement garage, tried to
buy the inline and it was not for sale, checked back later to find it
had been junked, thanked the guy for not calling me and left, it was
sitting there all free and good compression when I first seen it, Ed