[AT] Wisconsin picture

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Apr 10 07:47:33 PDT 2007

Doug, you may be right and I could have written the number down wrong. I'll
check again with my brother who actually saw the number. Sometimes things I
write down late at night don't make as much sense in the daylight.
BTW, although my webpage is listed below it is currently inoperative. I am
working on that problem and hopefully will have it up and running again
soon.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/