[AT] List member check in Please Read

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 04:31:35 PDT 2007

I try and look in every day. Been here since 1995. Will continue to be here as long as the computer holds up.
  Terry

jahaze at aol.com wrote:
  I'm still here, reading mesages every day, but hardly ever posting things unless something comes up. It's a nice diversion from work. If it ever stops snowing I might be able to get back to tractor stuff.

Enjoy, Joe