[AT] List member check in Please Read

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 9 18:51:21 PDT 2007

Still playing with rusty iron when I can Charlie. Bet you guys missed that
touch of ice and snow this past weekend. Fellow about 3 miles from me has a
bunch of rye planted for straw. Needless to say that ice didn't do it any
good--about a 1/4 of it is flat on the ground!!! Wonder if he's going to try
combining it or just mow it? Last time he tried combining rye on that field
it was a tangled mess. They choked up the combine and took a while to get it
unplugged. Been there done that---ain't no fun!!

John Hall