[AT] Atis Portland Camping???

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Apr 9 18:21:22 PDT 2007

    Wow, did the list ever wake up today. Sure am glad everyone has survived
the winter.

        THE SHOW WILL GO
ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I have had favorable responses to my querry about ATIS camping at the
August show in Portland. The show will go on from August 22 to August 26.
Many of us will be arriving the weekend prior to the start of the show, many
on Saturday and Sunday.
    Some have asked about reserved spots for the May swap meet, but this is
not available. It is first in, first served. If you get there early enough,
you can rope off all the room you want for your friends to come later.
    As I mentioned earlier, the work day is scheduled for April 28 and we
would appreciate anyone from the group who can help out. We have built a
good working relationship with the Tri-State club by being generous with our
help, both before and during the shows.

    Good to see everyone back and keep the news coming.

                Gene Dotson,  Wagonmaster for Portland