[AT] List member check in Please Read

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Apr 9 19:10:21 PDT 2007

Hi Alan I'm still here---Sitting here worrying about my sweet corn that was
about 4 " tall until the last freeze.  Now it is melted flat to the ground.
I have had about all I want of Global warming it is about to freeze me out.
We have been busy hauling off scrap metal junk. I missed the $90.00 per ton
price. And was quoted $120.00 ton on short prepared iron" Gonna haul some to
Oklahoma City where they don't care if it is heavy iron and steel or sheet
metal todays quote at $75.00 ton.

H. L.

On 4/9/2007 7:37:40 PM, Alan Riley (arr44 at suddenlink.net) wrote: > Still
here. Read the messages every day. > Haven't noticed anything > yet from
Farmer, H.L., or Bear (Bill) Hood. Hope those who haven't > responded are
just too busy or are on an Easter vacation. > > Alan Riley > Deville, LA > >
> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Charlie hill" <chill8 at suddenlink
net> > To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists
antique-tractor. > com> > Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 9:11 AM > Subject:
[AT] List member check in Please Read > > > > It seems to me that a lot of
members including many of the frequent > > posters > > have not been talking
lately. Can we have a check in to see who is > still > > around? This is too
good a list to let it die out. > >
H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA