[AT] List member check in Please Read

John Valdez johnvaldez at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 9 20:25:24 PDT 2007

I'm still here too on sunny Vancouver Island

Enjoy the list. I lurk mostly and have learned much from other's comments.

The occasional times I have posted, the replies I've received were of
great help.

 From what I know, International TD-9's were primarily an agriculture
machine with a similar engine in a tire tractor model.  Can anyone
suggest where I might get information when and if required for the
TD-9 crawlers.  Mine has the bulldozer assembly with rear winch.

Wayne
Vancouver Island
British Columbia

==

ICQ Number 1625774

1930(?) Case Model L(?), gas - with Hough loader - Rescued - not running
1933 IHC T-20, Gas Crawler with blade - Running
1940's (?) Hyster Karry Krane (Cranemobile), 5 ton lift - Model CM;
Serial 115, with Hercules 1XB3 4 cylindder gas - Not running - engine
has major parts missing.
1948 McCormick Farmall H, gas - Serial FBH-272855 with Loader -
running; needs clutch
1949(55?) Towmotor Forklift, 4,000 lb lift - gas - partial restore - running
1950(?) IHC Stationary Engine(same as Farmall H) with Trans and flat
belt pulley - running
1952 IHC TD-9, Diesel Crawler/bulldozer - needs final gears  not running
1952 IHC TD-9, Diesel Crawler/bulldozer - Serial  TDCB42774 - Engine
being re-worked.
1952(?) Earthmaster tractor, no serial, not running
1953 Thew/Lorain 15 ton Truck Crane, serial 24876 - 40 ft boom, two 6
cylinder gas - partial restore - running
1967 Ford Thunderbird 2 Door - Older Restore
1975 Kubota B6000, Diesel 4x4 - with loader and backhoe - Rebuilt
1999 - running
1980 Case 580C, Diesel Loader/Backhoe - Serial 9011002 - Running
1984 Mustang convertible - running
1998 John Deere 870 4WD, Diesel - with loader - Running

Accessories:
1947 Champion Spark plug tester and cleaner
1950  Sun Dwell and Tach meter