[AT] stings

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Apr 9 16:19:05 PDT 2007

Hi Len,
         What with everyone telling everyone else that they are "still
here" (I have 126 such responses in my IN box as of now) this is the most
worthwhile post I've received from the list today! Thanks!!!!
         Dave
PS, Got to go now. I need to forward all those 126 posts to Charlie Hill
just in case he missed any of them!