[AT] Atis Portland Camping???

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:01:32 PDT 2007

I keep hoping to be able to get out there one of these days. My wife
is from Indiana and it would be a great time to go visit her family
and meet all the ATIS folks. Not to be this year though... wife is due
to have a baby boy around the 10th of July. Don't think I can get him
driving tractors by August, no matter how hard I try. :)

Ken in AZ