[AT] List member check in Please Read

jd2cyl jd2cyl at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 9 17:59:52 PDT 2007

Hi Ralph;

  I have managed to accumulate a few JD's including an AR like your Uncles.
I have been reading your posts for quite some time now and really enjoy them
as I am an old Saskatchewanite also (town of Elbow). I see you have a
penchant for the Cockshutt brand and I just want you to know that I like
them too. I do have a Cockshutt 40 Deluxe with a Perkins diesel (stuck) that
I hope to work on soon.

Keep posting those pictures . I'll have to see if I can dig up some old ones
from my teenage farming days when at about ages 12 to 17 I had the job of
driving the old "D" pulling a Holt 20 foot combine that my Dad operated.

Eric
Kelowna,BC
Canada