[AT] List member check in Please Read

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Apr 9 13:43:38 PDT 2007

Not only was Christmas warmer, the whole month of January was warmer than
April has been thus far.  Our daughter sent us photos of yesterday's
snowfall in the "Lake effect" area just east of Cleveland, Ohio.  There is a
full 16-18 inches of fresh snow there.  It's no wonder that the Indians had
to postpone a home baseball game.  Ten to 15 miles to the south, they got
considerably less.  As my daughter put it, "10 inches on the wooden deck out
back, but the streets and driveways are clear."

Larry