[AT] List member check in Please Read

bellville1 at gmail.com bellville1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:52:42 PDT 2007

Charlie, I am still on the list although it took some doing to get back on
after my email address changed. I have very little input to give the list
because although we own several tractors I do not consider myself educated
enough to make many comments and being a lady I don't expect many people
choose to hear from me.
 As for Kevin I suppose he was not ever able to get back on the list or else
he was removed. At this time I guess it really is not very important as he
is not able to sit at the computer or get his mail.He was in a farm accident
a couple weeks ago. Was not looking so good for him at the last DR,
visit.Seems that he may have to have a part of his foot amputated. He is
flat of his back with the foot elevated above his heart. That is the DR.
orders for now. Until they are able to tell how much of the foot is going to
die off. After that has been determined they will do surgery.
Irma