[AT] Shill Bidding!

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Apr 8 18:54:39 PDT 2007

I would be more concerned about the seller than this bidder.  They
supposedly have Jack Benny's violin for sale complete with a provenance
including Antiques Road Show, but it's strung for a beginner violinist.
Looking at the rest of the items this seller is offering, it looks like a
typical roadside junk shop that's gone hi-tech.  I think we ought to send
Farmer down the road for a personal visit to his shop.

If you really think the bidder has done something wrong, contact eBay and
turn him in.

Larry