[Farmall] Mystery IH tractor - 340 Industrial

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Wed Apr 4 11:50:54 PDT 2007

Decision 446 pretty well tells the story.  It should have the same C-135 as
the other 340s.  Introduced in 1960, it would have been a couple years
before the 504 was built.  Industrial horsepower seems to run higher than
farm horsepower on the same basic tractor.

Other than the cast iron grille shell and name badges, I think it was
identical to a 340 Utility.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net