[AT] International motor

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Wed Apr 4 05:42:22 PDT 2007

Mornin', Richard,
I have no personal knowledge on this truck/engine, but I do
have a good friend that was a salesman for International for
over 30 years. If you can get me some information like model
and some more specific info on the engine, I'm sure Charlie
can give you some valuable info to pass on to your neighbor.

Phil