[AT] case trencher parts

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Apr 4 05:23:09 PDT 2007

I have several parts on my ebay store right now, and there seems to be
no one looking for parts.  I have a gearbox for a large mower that would
cost about $1200 at a dealer and I will sell for $350, an ATV
transmission that costs over $1000, for 250 but no one seems to be
looking...  So, I got to try to find some leads.  Cecil