[AT] Allis Chalmers/garden tractor guys

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 14:10:29 PDT 2007

     I've been eying up an Allis Chalmers Bonanza I
had saved from the scrap yard some years ago and now
resides in the corner of my shop. Kind of a cool
looking deal with the little bed, and Jeep looking
front. A mini Jeep Scrambler is what it looks like.
     The sheet metal is complete but the stuff to make
it go, engine, goodies like that are missing. I had
thought about doing something radical with it like a
lift and big tires but I almost hate too because I
think its probably fairly rare. I have never seen one
like it.
      I'd like to ask my ATIS friends to keep an eye
open for any parts books or information they can find
for this bugger. A parts book especially so I can
compare what I have to what I need and how it all goes
together.
     Thanks
         Danny Tabor