[Farmall] rats + clutch = big mess

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 12:49:54 PDT 2007

I don't think that I have ever seen an I-20.  I would
love to see some pics if you have them.  I will assume
that the clutch and housing are the same as am F-20.
Mice have found their way into my clutch a couple of
times.  You need to block the timing hole in the
housing.  I found that the cap off of a 1 qt oil
bottle fits perfectly.  Use a red cap and no one will
notice that it is there.
--- cdhorn at aol.com wrote:

> JT
>
> I had the same thing in my F-20.  I soaked it in an
> electrolysis tank for a couple of days with really
> good results.  Only had to replace one spring and
> the clutch plate pads.
>
> Clark
> F-20

Andy Glines