[AT] Need a bigger garden

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 11:02:32 PDT 2007

       I've been sick all week with this stinking
stomach virus. I mean REALLY BLAAA sick but when Pop
said he wanted the garden plowed Saturday there wasn't
anything going to keep me from it.
        Out comes the SC Case and Oliver two bottom
trailer plow. The Case because it was the easiest to
get too. The first pass went fine but the second not
so good. I'm afraid the sod was a to tough and tractor
to light. She rared up pretty good then sat and
spun....GOOD TIMES!!!
      Not a big deal. I unhooked the old Case and
fired up the big gun. The Oliver 99 roared to life and
took the plow up and down the 30 by 70 foot field like
nothing at all. And all the time slobbering and
spitting antifreeze  from under the rad. lid onto the
sick driver (me) who was loving every second.
        I wish the garden was a little bigger so I
could have tried out the Oliver 88 standard but Pop
came out to stop me as it was saying there was no way
he'd get all that I plowed planted as it was. Darn, if
he could of only stayed inside a while longer!
       After that I started feeling better, Sunday I
was able to hold down an entire meal for the first
time in a while. And now I feel all most human again.
It proves the old tractor collector proverb; Sometimes
the road to recovery is best taken on a tractor!

Danny Tabor