[AT] Impulse bidding on eBay Now Grader wrench

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Mon Apr 2 08:53:53 PDT 2007

Just curious if anyone has had this happen on e-bay
I was interested in a wrench for my old slant wheel grader and I made a
bid on one. It went a few bids higher but when the bidding was over I
got a message saying one more was available at my bid. Sounds like the
seller was trying to find a price, jack it up, and see if it would bring
more. Or am I over=reacting? I have not responded to the "second chance"
offer. Would like to have the wrench for the grader but, not as this
appears. I think I'll email back about a third less and see what happens
as it is offered to me like a "buy it now"

Wayne Snelling
Assistant Professor
Computer Information Systems
South Plains College